We want to provide a place for all kinds of moms to come together to encourage one another through the gospel and help each other grow in Christ while enjoying Christian fellowship so...
- If you are currently pregnant
- if you have been trying to have a baby and still have not conceived
- if you have conceived and carried your baby to heaven
- if you have chosen to adopt or foster
- if you have not conceived but are a mother figure in someone's life
- if you have conceived and granted the opportunity for someone else to parent
- if you have conceived and chose to parent
...you are welcome to come
deliaI have been truly blessed to have two beautiful kids with my husband of 12 years. When I first found out I was pregnant I was terrified to be called mom because I understood what an important role motherhood was and I didnt want to screw it up.I was lucky enough to have the help of some great christian women who came alongside me and led me deeper into the Gospel. I was able to grow deeper in gods word and be the mom that God has called me to be.My AIM is that i can help provide the same encouragement during those hard momma moments and walk alongside you in your motherhood journey.
sarahI'm just a sinner saved by grace; therefore, I am a bondservant of the Lord Most High. Jesus saved me from the mess I had created and gave me a wonderful family. My husband and I have three beautiful children on earth and two in Heaven (despite being told repeatedly that I wouldn't be able to have children). I believe that God never wastes our pain but makes something beautiful out of ashes.